Zweryfikuj wprowadzone dane w ofercie. Jeśli są niepoprawne edytuj zgłoszenie. Jeśli wszystko jest ok kliknij zatwierdź
Whirlpool is the place where moments matter, and so do people. Winner of the title TOP EMPLOYER POLAND 2018 & 2019 and TOP EMPLOYER EUROPE 2018 & 2019.
Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales and over 93,000 employees.
In February 2017 we opened our new Finance Service Center in Łódź and we are seeking highly-motivated and eager for knowledge candidates who would like to join our teams.
Dział firmy:Księgowość / Finanse
- 6-months paid internship with a chance to prolong it;
- OK System;
- Flexible working hours;
- Tea, coffee or chocolate without the limit :)
- Young, multicultural environment and positive atmosphere;
- Work tools and comfortable working place.
ARE YOU READY FOR CHALLENGES?
The intern will join the join the Corporate Finance Department and will be assigned to support the EMEA Credit & AR Manager in delivering the following activities:
- Analysing Credit Insurance coverage/claims/costs in EMEA countries;
- Risk Assessment of different Customers for EMEA countries;
- Supporting Integration Process pre and postMarkets LEM, assuring Credit Policy and procedures are reflected in system developments;
- To track all the KPIs (DSO, Overdue, Cash in advance, bad debts) for the markets;
- Supporting with month end closure activities;
- Supporting the deployment of the new FCF tool (BPC System);
- Credit agency report harmonization project;
- Risk control project, etc.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- University Degree in Economy or related fields;
- Good understanding of accounting concepts – the link between P&L and Balance Sheet (Account Receivable, Bad Debts Provision) Insight on Credit Insurance Program;
- Analytical and financial skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively based on the audience;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of Google sheet will be an additional asset;
- Knowledge of SAP will be an additional asset;
- Fluent English is a must, any other language would be additional value;
- High motivation and willingness to learn new things.
To apply, please, send your resume in English with below clause/clauses:
☐ I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application and other data collected during recruitment process by Whirlpool Company Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź to be processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process within the framework outside of the catalogue determined by regulations of labour legislation.
☐ I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application and other data collected during recruitment process by Whirlpool Company Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź to be processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes for similar positions.
- Angielski : Średniozaawansowany
- Włoski : Średniozaawansowany
- MS Excel, SAP, analytical mind
- Uniwersytet Łódzki : Economics and International Business
- Uniwersytet Łódzki : Ekonomia
- Uniwersytet Łódzki : Ekonomia Ekobiznes
- Uniwersytet Łódzki : Matematyka
- Uniwersytet Łódzki : Przedsiębiorczość i zarządzanie innowacjami
- Uniwersytet Łódzki : Rynek finansowy
Whirlpool Company Polska Sp. z o.o. Oddział EMEA Service Center w Łodzi
+48 422 939 140