Zweryfikuj wprowadzone dane w ofercie. Jeśli są niepoprawne edytuj zgłoszenie. Jeśli wszystko jest ok kliknij zatwierdź
Whirlpool is the place where moments matter, and so do people. Winner of the title TOP EMPLOYER POLAND 2018 & 2019 and TOP EMPLOYER EUROPE 2018 & 2019.
Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales and over 93,000 employees.
In February 2017 we opened our new Finance Service Center in Łódź and we are seeking highly-motivated and eager for knowledge candidates who would like to join our teams.
Dział firmy:Księgowość / Finanse
WHAT WHIRLPOOL OFFERS?
- 3-months paid internship with possibility to prolong it,
- OK System card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Tea, coffee or chocolate without the limit ;)
- Young environment and positive atmosphere,
- Work tools and comfortable working place.
ARE YOU READY FOR CHALLENGES?
The intern will join the team of Purchase to Pay and will be supporting the PTP Specialists and Team Leaders in:
- Indexing invoices in the SAP system,
- Managing financial transactional activity for accounts payable - Polish market,
- Ensuring compliance of all accounts payable policies and controls,
- Conducting monthly review of balance sheet reconciliation,
- Performing data analysis and contacting the suppliers in order to improve documents flow,
- Making disbursements related to purchases, employee claims, taxes and statutory,
- Creating and amending vendor master data and many more.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Very good command of English,
- Analytical skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel will be an additional asset,
- High motivation,
- Proactive & Curious Team Player,
- Ability to self-organize,
- Interest in finance area,
- Positive approach,
- Willingness to learn new things.
To apply, please, send your resume in English with below clause/clauses:
☐ I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application and other data collected during recruitment process by Whirlpool Company Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź to be processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process within the framework outside of the catalogue determined by regulations of labour legislation.
☐ I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application and other data collected during recruitment process by Whirlpool Company Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź to be processed for the purpose of future recruitment processes for similar positions.
- Angielski : Średniozaawansowany
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Analytical skills
Whirlpool Company Polska Sp. z o.o. Oddział EMEA Service Center w Łodzi
+48 422 939 140