You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
Contract duration: 6 months
What you’ll do
• Leading the Internship Program: Interns on Track in Lodz Office
• Providing timely and accurate support to the Talent Acquisition consultants by proactively sourcing candidates and assisting through various stages in the recruitment process for technical roles
• Participation in the organization of TomTom in recruitment events related to technical roles (in-house and externally)
• Serve as primary point of contact for hiring managers and HR in terms of Internship program
• Cooperating with Universities and Students Organizations
• Active participation in global recruitment projects
• Overall support of the Talent Team
• You will receive compensation for 6 months internship
What you’ll need
• You are energetic, entrepreneurial and innovative
• You are in the 2nd phase of either a HR or related university study (Psychology, Business Studies, Human Resource Management) and enrolled in your university for the whole period of your internship
• You are fluent in English and have affinity with technology
• You are well organized and able to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
• Willingness to work on a full time basis will be an asset
Meet your team
We’re Human Resources. We keep our employees and future talent at heart, creating customized experiences that support them throughout their journey at TomTom. In everything we do, our global team strives to continue building a resilient, unstoppable culture where people develop quickly and achieve more every day. Joining us, you’ll be able to make a direct impact on people’s lives and the organization. You’ll also have lots of fun.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?