Godel is leading, next-generation technology partner, combining its unique agile delivery approach with some of the most exceptional software engineering talent in Europe. Godel addresses the software engineering skills challenges that UK based companies are facing.
It is also one of the UK’s most respected technology companies – in the last twelve months alone it has won awards including:
- Winner with comparethemarket.com of the Real IT Awards 2019 “Partnership of the Year” and “Agile Project of the Year”
- Winner with Virgin Holidays of the Computing.co.uk DevOps Excellence Awards 2018 for Best Use of Agile.
- Winner with OEConnection of the 2017 European Software Testing Awards “Best Retail Testing Project”
- Sunday Times Tech Track 100 – 2017, 2018. 2019,2020
The British company Godel Technologies Europe invites people who are ready to learn and develop as DevOps Intern for a
We are an IT company that treasures our employees - wise and talented specialists who strive to improve their work every day. Our clients are British companies that are known all over the world. Godel constantly grows and now we are ready to invite to join Mastery Program which allows people to learn new skills and practice them.
What is important to us?
· Network basics
· Basic TCP Protocols
· Windows or Linux Administration
· Web Servers basics
· Scripting basics (Bash, PowerShell, Python, C++/C# etc.)
· English at B1 + level
· Full-time availability – 40h per week
What do we offer?
- 5-month employment contract with an attractive salary
- full-time job
- possibility to stay with the company as Junior DevOps after successfully passing the Mastery Program;
- flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely;
- a rich corporate culture, ranging from board games in the office to large corporate events;
- a team where everyone is treated equally; a team where people are ready to learn and teach at the same time;
- your own mentor
We are always looking for people who are willing to learn and grow with us. Our teams are very important to us, so it is vital that the candidate:
- will be responsible for the results ofhis/her work and the product;
- will be open to close cooperation with the team;
- will have his/her point of view on solving a certain problem and could share it with the team;
- will have good communication skills and be a quick learner person.
- Wyższa Szkoła Informatyki i Umiejętności: Informatyka
- Angielski: Średniozaawansowany
- Płatna: Tak
- Wynagrodzenie: 4200.0 PLN Miesięczne
- Dział firmy: Godel Technologies Europe Sp. z o.o.
- Stanowisko: Godel Technologies Europe Sp. z o.o.
- Miejscowość: Łódź
- Rozpoczęcie pracy: 2023-02-01
- Zakończenie pracy: 2023-06-29
- Możliwość zatrudnienia na stałe: Tak
- Tryb pracy: Praca Hybrydowa
- Ogrodowa 8
- 91-065 Łódź